* For ALL classes: Hair needs to be pulled up off the neck in a ponytail or bun.
*We don’t wear two-piece outfits at Bloom. Thank you!
- We do not have a strict dress code during summer camp. They can wear:
- Dance clothes (this can include a leotard, tights and ballet skirt) or
- Exercise/Athletic clothes (shorts and a tank top/t-shirt)
- We want your children to be comfortable during camp so please be sure they are comfortable in what they are wearing and that they can move easily.
- They should bring their labeled dance shoes (ballet, tap or jazz). You do NOT need to buy new shoes if you don't have a specific type of shoes - Whatever they have will be sufficient. Make sure they have outside shoes for our outdoor activities as well!
- Students will need to bring a water bottle each day.
- DON'T FORGET - Please label all of your dancer's shoes and belongings!
Creative Movement & Dance With Me:
Dancers will need:
- Tights (any color)
- Leotard with skirt (any color)
- Pink Ballet Shoes
Dance With Me Parents/Guardians:
- Comfortable clothes - ie. yoga pants + t-shirt
Ballet and Tap:
Girls: Solid color leotards, tights, and an optional ballet skirt or fitted dance shorts to wear over the top. Pink ballet shoes and black tap shoes are required.
Boys: Fitted t-shirt tucked into shorts. White ballet shoes and black tap shoes are required for boys.
Jazz, Lyrical, Girls Hip-Hop and Pom/Cheer:
Fitted dancewear such as a leotard, tank top or t-shirt (Bloom shirts are available for purchase) with dance shorts or leggings. Tan jazz shoes are required for Lyrical and Jazz. Flat rubber-soled shoes are required for Pom/Cheer and Hip-Hop.
Gymnastics leotard or unitard should be worn with fitted dance shorts or leggings. No shoes are necessary for this class.
Boys Break Dancing and Hip-Hop:
Stretchy, athletic clothing should be worn. Flat rubber-soled shoes are required for this class.
*Please do not wear your outside street shoes to Hip-Hop and Breakdancing. Have a pair of “studio only” shoes for these classes. Thank you!
Adult and Teen Dance Classes:
- Fitted, stretchy clothing such as a leotard, tank top or t-shirt with shorts or leggings.
- Adult Tap requires black tap shoes.
- Adult Fit Ballet requires sticky socks or pink ballet shoes.
- Adult Hip-Hop and Breakdancing require flat rubber-soled shoes.
- No shoes are required for Adult Liturgical and Teen Dance.